Wednesday, August 8, 2007

totally blist out!


I have just started at blist – a new Seattle technology company. blist was started by Kevin Merritt, a repeat successful entrepreneur, who I have mentioned here before, but not by name.

I am definitely a diligent student of startups, and we are getting so many things right already. There’s real innovation here and a ton to do – as it should be! It really seems like each day we march forward and make strong progress.

Basically, I think we are really putting ourselves in the sweet spot where growth sustaining usefulness and innovation intersects interest-sparking awesomeness.

blist is going to make a huge impact; the site is pretty stealthy now, but we will shortly be revealing more information there, and I can already speak a little more freely in person. . .

Exciting stuff!

No comments: