Sunday, March 2, 2008

blist - killin' it

Was at a party on Saturday afternoon with a bunch of Seattle startup people, some of whom I knew already, some of whom I met for the first time.

The reactions to blist ranged from: 'You guys are the hot startup in Seattle', to 'You guys are totally killin' it'.

On the inside, all we tend to see/think about are all the things that haven't been, but need to be, done yesterday. It's nice to get a little bit of outside perspective from time to time.

PS

Unfortunately, it is about 5:30 am right now, and I have been up since about 3 am - I need to figure out a non-pharmacological way to start sleeping better, because it has been a long time since I've had much luck with that :(

1 comment:

Savan said...

Re: Sleeping. Lately, I've had the same problems, Matt. I find myself waking up thinking about the most random things and not being able to shake it. Coincidently, this all started to happen when I took on my new role at Conenza. I, too, am looking for the first solid night sleep in a month.