Thursday, May 1, 2008

I-Booze, Seattle Startups List

I don't subscribe to the Seattle Startups list because I know I'll hear about anyhting particularly interesting that goes around on it from someone else. Case in point: I-Booze.com - clicking through on this site is almost like being rickrolled.

Here's a fine sample of pre-launch copywriting from i-booze:

"i-booze is the first instant online alchohol delivery business.

i-booze.com is still under development. !!!Any products purchased will not be delivered nor will the customer be billed!!!. Any information seen on these products is to be treated as fictional. Please create an account here and we will notify you promptly when i-booze.com is up and running!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i-booze is in business now, and I have to say they provide great service. They're quick, friendly, and accurate. I was disappointed they didn't sell cigarettes, but they told me they will shortly.

Unknown said...

i-booze sells cigarettes now, and cigars, and salvia ...