Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Favorite Matt Johnsons

It's no secret that my FirstName,LastName combination is not the English-speaking world's least common. Technically, I spell my first name Mathew, not Matthew, which a few of us do. Everybody else (Google) lumps us together, and I have a lifelong habit of abbreviating my name as Matt because of it.

But I digress.

Mainly, I wanted to call out my 3 favorite Matt Johnsons (other than myself, of course!):

Matthew Johnson, rockstar and brilliant musician of the band The The - definitely one of my all time favorite bands.

Matthew Johnson, screenwriter of Into The Blue and Torque - sometimes described as producing some of the most wooden dialog in Hollywood today, he's still a screenwriter, and I am not, so I guess, he's the one laughing!

Mathew Johnson, a Flash-happy web designer from Brisvegas whose main claim to fame in my eyes is the ownership of mathewjohnson dot com

No comments: